Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The blue screen of death!

So, late yesterday afternoon I attempted to install a program.  Little did I know that this was no ordinary program.  Oh, no!  This was the program that literally ended ALL programs!  I should feel lucky that I did end up backing up all of our pictures up until March 25th of this year.  Unfortunately, I lost the ones from there after.  Good think Kara and I uploaded most of the good ones to Facebook and Youtube, otherwise, it would be even worse.

So, lesson learned….ALWAYS FREQUENTLY BACK UP YOUR STUFF!!!

I have no excuse.  We own a 1 Terabyte external hard drive.  I feel like such a computer loser!  I mean…its not like it is my job to tell people on a daily basis to backup their data.  I mean, if that were the case, then I would REALLY feel like a dumbass….oh, wait…that is my job… *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment