Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny Boy!

As I am sitting here writing this, Patrick is in the kitchen with Bama and Ace. He put his little pot on the counter and is taking dog food out of the dog food bowl, and is putting it in his pot. He says that he is making soup for Bama and Ace. lol Such the funny boy!



Tonight he played hide-n-seek for the first time. It was so cute!!! He went and hid behind this chair underneath his easel. And Lenny would walk around the house saying "Where is Patrick" Is he in the bathroom?" Patrick would snicker and say Nooo. This went on for a bit until Lenny "found" Patrick. Then Lenny went to hide, and me and Patrick looked for him. It was so great to see and experience this with Patrick. Every new "First" that he experiences is such a joy. I feel so blessed that I have been able to stay home with him, and watch him grow, and change on a daily basis. I sometimes want to hit the pause button. He is at such a fun age right now, and is still so innocent.



His favorite phrase of the moment is "Go to Walmart, and find it." I don't really know when he started saying this, but I find it sooooo funny. The other day I was looking for his shoes, and Patrick says "Go to Walmart, and find it." We are out of icecream, and Patrick says, "Go to Walmart and find it." Anytime we lose something, are out of something, etc. Patrick's solution is Go to Walmart. I really think he should advertise for Walmart! This morning was classic! He woke up with a very bad case of bed head! So, I attempted to comb out all of Patrick's knots which he did not like one bit. He was fussing, and I told him that I was sorry, but I had to get the knots out of his hair. Once guess as to what his response was : "Go to Walmart, get new hair". Only if it were that easy...

I know I have not blogged in a while, but it is hard for me to keep up with all the smart, funny, crazy things that Patrick does on a daily basis. I will try to do better at writing because I never want to forget these amazing times that I get to spend with my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment